The destination Aube en Champagne undertakes to respond appropriately to event organisers’ needs via:
- The service providers listed in the Business Club guarantee you infrastructures and services adapted to business clientele: professionalism, availability, quality of service and responsiveness;
- Personalised reception:
- Reception desk in your event’s colours at the Gare de l’Est (Paris) and Troyes train stations and welcome announcements in the stations
- Provision of tourist documentation
- Welcome messages on reception screens and tourist information counter at the Aube Conference Centre
- Champagne offered at the Aube Conference Centre!
- A Hotels, conventions & conference charter: 23 hotels with 1,000 rooms have committed to host events:
- Preferential hotel rates
- Free room and breakfast for accompanying spouses
- A 3 to 5% discount for group bookings more than 6 months before the event
- Standardised general terms of sale
- ISO 20121 certification for the organisation of eco-responsible events
What are the guarantees for event organisers?
- The choice of responsible service providers
- An innovative and environmentally friendly range of products and services
- Risks controlled and emergency situations prevented
The Aube Departmental Tourism Committee (CDT) certified ISO 20121 by SGS France for "Responsible Management" of its activities!
2015 Manual “System of Sustanaible Management of CDT AUBE” – ISO 20121
Aube CDT is the 1st CDT and the 2nd conference organiser in the world to receive this certification.
This certification rewards the CDT’s approach for more than a year through actions structured around 3 major orientations:
– Develop an innovative and environmentally friendly range of products and services
– Federate the tourism players around a common vision
– Improve the existing range of products and services and promote the destination, themes and events